Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    No dice? They crippled this???

This is the that pisses me off about cellphone companies and why people think they're criminals.

I can't believe I missed this. I had a 650 on ATT but had to switch when I moved due to coverage issues.

This is seriously uncool. I suppose they sync on hotsync (haven't synced yet) but I used this ALL THE TIME with my 650... ugh.

In a search I saw someone mention Blue File, anyone know if this gets around the crippling? Any other workarounds?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Treo 755P
    Media files sync on hotsync if you have the media setting set appropriately.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I could do that with the 650, but I just turned off that conduit and used the file transfer because I sent photos to multiple computers while I only sync with one.

Annoying.

But more than anything, it pisses me off that they would cripple a function on a device to try to sell more data plans... I mean what the hell is the point of a Treo if you don't get data already???? Who cares about transferring pics from the pathetic camera? That's some screwed up thinking in my book.
    Treo 755P