1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of any apps for my visor that i can view pictures with? And if so how to convert pictures so i can view them?

Thanks!

~Ryan
    Try Album to Go from Club Photo.

There is an app that will let view the images on your Visor, and another that you run on your PC to convert the images.
    You could also try Handspring Photo Album, it's free @ handspring.com
    While not free ($9.95) Splash Photo from SplashData is far superior to both ATG or Handspring. ATG was pretty good until version 2.0 came out. The time it takes to view photos is much slower than previous versions and is not as good a quality.

SplashPhoto is fast and the photos look excellent on my Prism.

http://www.splashdata.com/

-ksranger-
    I wholeheartedly agree! This is a great product!
    Originally posted by ksranger
    While not free ($9.95) Splash Photo from SplashData is far superior to both ATG or Handspring. ATG was pretty good until version 2.0 came out. The time it takes to view photos is much slower than previous versions and is not as good a quality.
    Agreed on all the above. I'll add the frustration of dealing with serial numbers on a 'free' program to my reasons for changing from ATG to SplashPhoto.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...