1.    #1  
    I support a user who has a 680, and uses VersaMail. She would like to have the e-mails she sends from the Treo copied to the Sent folder in Eudora, and any messages she reads on the Treo marked as read in Eudora on her PC (Windows Vista, btw).

We can't do IMAP.

Is there any way to accomplish this?

Thanks!
    Coming atcha from Phil a del phi a

Nokia 6160 --> Sony Ericsson T610 --> Treo 700p
    Does Eudora support Rules? What I do in Outlook is set up a rule that emails received from me to me will be automatically marked as read and moved to the sent folder. I then have versamail bcc me on all outgoing emails. (If you have another email address to bounce the bcc emails to, it works a little better but its the same effect)
  3.    #3  
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply on my question about getting Eudora in sync with VersaMail.

i think I saw you post a similar response on another thread that was like mine, and had a question. You say that you have Versamail automatically bcc your address on all outgoing mail. In VersaMail, I see an option to automatically bcc on all replies, but what about outgoing messages that you initiate (in other words, not replies)? Is there a way to automatically BCC an address there?

Thanks!
    Coming atcha from Phil a del phi a

Nokia 6160 --> Sony Ericsson T610 --> Treo 700p