Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OK, question:
    is anyone else having problems with their SD card not being recognized anymore ?
    I am not saying this is because of Nexave, but it sure is a coincidence this all started after installing this app.
    A soft reset resolves the problem but usually somewhere during the day it pops up again ... will investigate further.

Quote Originally Posted by enotar View Post
    Strange !

This is not appening with my Treo 680 NVbackup & Resco Backup
    No backup problem using BackupMan either.
    Digital since 1980, Handheld since 2001
    M105, TE, T3.5, Treo 680, Treo 500v
    Happy Datebk6.1 user
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    mines working fine on a centro after installing
    Ruled out Nexave, it's something else
    Digital since 1980, Handheld since 2001
    M105, TE, T3.5, Treo 680, Treo 500v
    Happy Datebk6.1 user
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrgutierrez View Post
    Henk,
    I'm using Nexave regularly and it works well. I just wish that it can show up quicker as soon as I press the power button on my treo. I hope that you can work a fix for it.
    Calculating the transparency and coping the screen content takes some time. I will see if I can optimize something more here, but it would be boosted if doing it as ARMlet, but hits is nothing i want to do now.

On a separate matter/program, when are you going to release version 1.0 of 2cool4u?
    I'm working on 0.99 which will hopefully have all features of 1.0

Regards
    Henk
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Just installed and liking so far. Kicks the **** off the plain old keyguard window as far as info and looks.

Great little app. Thanks for making it free! If any preoblems arise I'll report back.
    Everything is still great. I noticed though that if someone calls and I dont touch the phone the small white palm os keygurad window pops up instead of Nexave one.

Also I was cleaning off my Treo today with a small towel and somehow I got bot the Nexave keyguard window and the palm os window to show at the same time!

Not problems or complaining just reporting back. Still loving this little app. Thanks again
  7.    #27  
    Thank you very much. I will enhance it from time to time.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12