i have had a problem hot syncing my treo 700p since i got it over a year ago. when i sync the treo to the computer the contacts are transferred but the calendar remains blank, nothing there. i am using the palm calendar not outlook and have configured it that way, have reinstalled the software, emptied oem files referring to palm. nothing has worked. any new ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by debi View Post
    i have had a problem hot syncing my treo 700p since i got it over a year ago. when i sync the treo to the computer the contacts are transferred but the calendar remains blank, nothing there. i am using the palm calendar not outlook and have configured it that way, have reinstalled the software, emptied oem files referring to palm. nothing has worked. any new ideas?
    Have you checked the settings for Hotsync itself? Right-click the Hotsync icon and click custom. Under calendar it should say synchronize the files. If not, click change and change it.
    Will
    Instantwill, almost as good as fresh brewed!
    My smartphone's not so smart...
    Moto ST7790I>>Moto T720>>Moto v265>>Moto v710>> Moto e815>>Moto e816(Alltel 05.05.03 Flash)
    Handspring Visor Edge>>Palm Zire 71>> Palm Zire 72>> Palm Treo 650>> Treo 700wx (with threaded sms & mms)>> Treo 700p>> Treo 755p