1.    #1  
    Is Sprint biz connect server down? I can't connect.

It's been really slow and flaky the last few weeks for me. Now I can't connect at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    Is Sprint biz connect server down? I can't connect.

It's been really slow and flaky the last few weeks for me. Now I can't connect at all.
    Are you still recieving this error today? A lot of changes have been made this week as far as upgrades and patches with Business Connection. Try removing and re-adding your accounts. The service should be working fine for you after that.

Thanks
  3.    #3  
    I have been able to connect. The server just seems to be much slower over the last month or so. When I used to sync it used to take only like 15 -20 secs. max.

This past week it takes much longer then that unless there is almost nothing to sync.

Accessing from a PC web browser is also very slow, so I'm assuming it isn't the network connection on my phone. I'm assuming the Sprint BC servers are getting bogged down or are having some connectivity issues.

Things are especially slow for the calendar. If I am signed in using a web browser on my PC and click on Calendar, it takes a while for anything to show up. I can look in logs on my PC and it is showing 40 seconds to get calendar summaries from the seven/bc server.
    Has anyone noticed a problem with registering for the Personal Edition?

https://bc.sprintpcs.com/subscriber/login.stp
    Quote Originally Posted by mark3397 View Post
    Has anyone noticed a problem with registering for the Personal Edition?

https://bc.sprintpcs.com/subscriber/login.stp
    In fact, yes, I have. Today. I've been waiting for an hour for a "resolution call back team member" on the eCare Chat agent. I even opened up another one, and instead of directly answering "How much longer can I expect to wait?", that person apparently also transferred me into the queue for the resolution call back team member.

This is the first annoying customer service experience I've had with Sprint people (their website had issues before). Perhaps it was foolish of me to think that the overall chat session would take no more than an hour... but it's been a total of an hour an a half, and I should be leaving to go home now!

Oh, pardon me... I had to vent.
    Who's flying this thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbound View Post
    In fact, yes, I have. Today. I've been waiting for an hour for a "resolution call back team member" on the eCare Chat agent. I even opened up another one, and instead of directly answering "How much longer can I expect to wait?", that person apparently also transferred me into the queue for the resolution call back team member.

This is the first annoying customer service experience I've had with Sprint people (their website had issues before). Perhaps it was foolish of me to think that the overall chat session would take no more than an hour... but it's been a total of an hour an a half, and I should be leaving to go home now!

Oh, pardon me... I had to vent.
    Oh, wait... I won't go home yet... magically someone just showed up, and they are a resolution call back team member. I'll let you know what I find out.
    Who's flying this thing?
    OK, after over 2.5 hours all told with tech support, success!

The problem I was having with registering was that I didn't know that my "Account Password" is my PIN, which I hardly ever used for anything. Once I finally fighured out my own PIN, I was able to register. The other problem I had was the link for 'if you forgot your password'. That link just doesn't work at all.
    Who's flying this thing?