1. Buh
    The *only* review on newegg concerns me... but the price makes me really hope that the customer was mistaken or it was just a bad card...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820220295
    Sidekick B&W > Sidekick Color > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p
    I have one, and it is falling apart. No issues with read/write, but I am probably 3-4 inserts away from it breaking up into something unusable. I would look at Kingston.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
  3. Buh
    That's a bummer. Are you talking about a full size SD card for your 700p (in sig) ? I can't seem to find Kingston mini-SD cards or an 8gb Micro card from them. Any suggestions on where to buy?

Thanks!
    I recommend using a Sandisk micro sd card and getting a $3 micro to mini converter.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    I recommend using a Sandisk micro sd card and getting a $3 micro to mini converter.
    I'm sorry, where does one find one of those? I looked on Ebay and don't really see the right one (the converter, of course)...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Sandisk-Micro-SD...QQcmdZViewItem

I recommend getting a Sandisk name brand one.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Many thanks.
  8. Buh
    So is there a reason to get the Sandisk micro SDHC besides to get the sandisk brand? In that size, they're near twice as much as the Patriot.
    Versus the patriot specifically I can't really say, because I haven't tried Patriot cards.

Sandisk cards in general seem to have very fast speeds (over 1000 vfsmark) and is a safe bet in terms of quality and speed.

Sandisk 8gb micro sd is about $50 on amazon. Not that expensive imo.