1.    #1  
    12 products developed by RNS:: for Treo smartphones have changed their names last Friday.

We decided to change the name of our "Treo-" product line because the old name did not reflect its compatibility with Centro smartphones, and all our former "Treo-" products support both Treo and Centro.

The new names are:

To learn more about these products, visit our software for Treo page.
    Last edited by RaNo; 08/27/2008 at 09:13 AM. Reason: New TopShortCuts' website address.
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
    Quote Originally Posted by RaNo View Post
    12 products developed by RNS:: for Treo smartphones have changed their names last Friday.

We decided to change the name of our "Treo-" product line because the old name did not reflect its compatibility with Centro smartphones, and all our former "Treo-" products support both Treo and Centro.

To learn more about these products, visit our software for Treo page.
    Hmmmm! I think you forgot to rename something big.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I know :-) But the page is too popular on Google to be renamed (and thus moved) :-)
    Technically, Centros are Treos.
  5.    #5  
    Yes, thus I'm wondering why they rejected the well know name and started using another one. This causes confusion among new users who seek software for their new Centros and in many cases are not aware that most Treo software also runs on Centro.