1.    #1  
    Hi, im new to this forum because i just recently picked up a treo755p with the sero plan. I am not new to forums though. I did a search first before i posted and i couldnt find anything that would answer my question, please don't yell at me if it has been answered. I really couldn't find the answer.

I'm trying to find an application for my treo buttons, "phone, calender, mail, home."

I am using chatteremail, munduIM, but my mail button only links me to chatteremail.

My question is, is there a way to set the mail button to show my text message, emails and mundu im by pressing it in sequence.

For example, by pressing the mail it would bring me to my chatteremail and if i wanted to check my text i would press it again and my mundu IM i would press it again.

Thanks, ill appreciate any reply.
    I think its a great idea, but don't know of any app that allows you to do that. However, you might look at Fastlaunch. With it, you just type the first letter of whatever app you want and all the apps that start with that letter show in a popup menu and then you just hit the one you want. I trialed it and like it so much, I just purchased it.
    Quote Originally Posted by iiinycboi View Post

My question is, is there a way to set the mail button to show my text message, emails and mundu im by pressing it in sequence.

For example, by pressing the mail it would bring me to my chatteremail and if i wanted to check my text i would press it again and my mundu IM i would press it again.

Thanks, ill appreciate any reply.
    You can do this without a third party app, if I'm understanding you correctly. In preferences, select buttons and you can select Chattermail as the default option there and then for Opt + you can put "messaging" (your text app). This of course only gives you two options...which maybe is your complaint.

As Treo Musketeers noted there's always FastLaunch, which is great and shareware. There's also ButtonsEx, which is freeware. This little app will allow you to map up to five apps per hard key (in addition to configuring the 5 way to your liking). So when you press your mail hard button and hold it, the 5 apps you selected will be displayed in a pop up window and you can select the one you want. I'm not certain it will work on our device, but I use it on my TX without incident.

Edit: If you're going to try ButtonsEx, I'd advice (as with all new installs) performing a backup first.
  4.    #4  
    I tried the ButtonEX program, it only allows me to remap the 5 way but even when i tried that it didnt work. Thanks for the help though.

The reason why i wanted to remap the mail hard button is so i can access the mail, message, and aim with one hand.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Will do exactly what you want. And it is FREE! You can find it on 1rsc forums, it was written by Alex Pruss. I use it on my GSM Centro daily.
    I use Aardquick. Not free, but works really well, and has a number of different configuration options.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbernau View Post
    Will do exactly what you want. And it is FREE! You can find it on 1rsc forums, it was written by Alex Pruss. I use it on my GSM Centro daily.
    Hey dlbernau, thanks i downloaded the program and it works perfectly with my treo755p. This is exactly how and what i pictured a the program would do. Thanks alot.