Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Using 5 way nav to browse the web works pretty good for me. Up/Down scrolls the page, left/right scrolls through links on the screen, and "Space" jumps directly to address bar
    That sounds good, I hadn't figured that out yet.
  3.    #23  
    i rarely use my stylus as well, but when I do take it out, i hate that the cheap plastic stylus actually BENDS under normal pressure. maybe its a "protective mechanism" or something, but I find its just annoying and inaccurate, whereas my 700p's metal stylus worked very well and felt sturdy.

Thanks for the link to the non-pen seidio stylus.. i guess that's the best option even if 4 dollars for shipping a stylus sorta sucks =T.
    Quote Originally Posted by wildfire070 View Post
    Boxwave also has a metal stylus without the ballpoint pen. A bit pricier, imo. But it does come in red as well as black.

Thanks, I just ordered the red tip non-pen stylus!!!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Try living outside of the States - to order the $6.95 non-pen stylus is going to cost me $18 delivery to the UK. Now that's just ludicrous!

More annoying thing is that I just bought some things from Seido for my Centro and payed the shipping because it was a big order, but I completely forgot about the stylus. Bah.

Anyone feel like buying me one and just sticking it in an envelope and just post it cheapo airmail to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by kiesha View Post
    Thanks, I just ordered the red tip non-pen stylus!!!

So does Seidio...
    Pink, Red, Black and WHITE-
    pen or non-pen-

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...+stylus&Page=1
    I just received the "made of Durable Metal." offered by Wirester.com. They shipped a flimsy plastic stylus in the exact package that they show on line and represent as metal. We'll see how they do with customer service. Their return policy states that they will not refund my, albeit, small return postage costs, but it's a matter of principle.
    Follow-up - in fairness to this vendor, they took the crappy plastic stylus back and acknowledged my return and promised a full refund including my return postage. They'll just be a 'buyer beware' vendor for accurate product representation.
    Last edited by Mark Bergman; 03/29/2008 at 03:22 PM. Reason: update
    Mark Bergman
    Hi

I just went to Wirester.com andlooked at the writeup and picture. It looks like plastic to me but the writeup does say metal. Good luck

George
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
    You know, Seidio also has a metal non-pen stylus available.

Seidio Non Pen Stylus
    I just ordered the above one. Lets see how it fits when I get it.

I just received my 3-Pack of metal styluses from Boxwave and they work great. Very good fit and look like they could have come with the phone as OEM pieces.

Carl
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbone View Post
    So does Seidio...
    Pink, Red, Black and WHITE-
    pen or non-pen-

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...+stylus&Page=1
    This looks like plastic to me. Anybody ordered the white one?
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    I just ordered the above one. Lets see how it fits when I get it.

I just got my non-pen stylus from Seidio. It looks/feels great, and it fits very tight which is a plus IMO.

Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by akaivyleaf View Post
    This looks like plastic to me. Anybody ordered the white one?
    i dont see how it could possibly be plastic.
    They dont make plastic in a brushed aluminum finish
    and im pretty sure its metal since its in my pocket
    does anyone do a Centro pen stylus with the pen at the stylus end? i.e. you unscrew the stylus tip to get to the pen...had these with 650 and they were great, I don't like the pen on the opposite end as the cover comes loose and you lose the top eventually.

thanks, Rod
    it would be nice if someone made a stylus that was all silver like the treo 650 stylus, and a solid piece of metal. I think that would match ALL centros as each one has silver buttons/trim. It would also provide an even sturdier stylus. Not to mention, it would also be more cost effective if a company produced one single color versus multiple colors.
    My take on the metal stylus. It makes a huge difference on the touch screen. Much much better.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    Quote Originally Posted by miztahsparklez View Post
    it would be nice if someone made a stylus that was all silver like the treo 650 stylus, and a solid piece of metal. I think that would match ALL centros as each one has silver buttons/trim. It would also provide an even sturdier stylus. Not to mention, it would also be more cost effective if a company produced one single color versus multiple colors.
    are centro's arent silver so what good would that be.

Quote Originally Posted by RodStrod View Post
    does anyone do a Centro pen stylus with the pen at the stylus end? i.e. you unscrew the stylus tip to get to the pen...had these with 650 and they were great, I don't like the pen on the opposite end as the cover comes loose and you lose the top eventually.

thanks, Rod

do you guys even read the posts and just post your own response without reading?

All the styli in all colors, pen, non pen and ALL are metal
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...&Category=1256

PEN
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=882
    Well my Seidio non-pen stylus just crapped out on me. The top black section came lose from the glue that was used. Anyone else have this problem?

Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Well my Seidio non-pen stylus just crapped out on me. The top black section came lose from the glue that was used. Anyone else have this problem?
    2 words.. super glue
    Quote Originally Posted by eTard View Post
    2 words.. super glue
    2 steps ahead of you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast