1.    #1  
    So I just replaced my 700p with a Centro. The 700p stopped working at my house, for some reason, along with my daughters Samsung. The other three Sprint phones in our home have no problem and all the phone work once we get out of range of the cell tower near the house. Sprint can't figure out what the problem is since if it is the tower, you'd expect it to affect all our phones.

Anyway, they gave me a Centro and my daughter a new Samsung. The problem I'm having with the Centro is that I cannot get it to pair with my Jabra BT5050 speakerphone. My wife has a Centro and it will not pair with her either. I was able to delete it from my 700p and pair it again, so it would appear to be a problem the the BT stack on the Centros. My BT GPS paired without a problem and I've been able to pair out two Centros with each other via BT. Any ideas?
    The Jabra BT5050 might still think it belongs to the 700p. I suggest you e-mail Jabra to find out how to connect it to the Centro.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribble View Post
    The Jabra BT5050 might still think it belongs to the 700p. I suggest you e-mail Jabra to find out how to connect it to the Centro.
    Tribble, thanks for the suggestion. I looked through the online manual for the 5050 (more comprehensive than what came with the device) and figured out how to delete the pairing library on the 5050 and then I could successfully pair with the Centro.