Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Does anyone have recommendations on enhancements/replacements for these two built in Palm apps?

jerryv
    There are a number of apps for both. For robust integration and functionality you can look at two great PIM products: Agendus and DateBk6. If you want specific apps for each of these two functions, I would recommend ListPro instead of To Do. For the contacts, I would recommend one of three freeware apps: Treobble, 2Cool4U (which is close to being shareware), or Touchbook. They each offer something different.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Yes, I use Datebook 6 for my calendar replacement. What about Tealphone for a contact replacement?
    I used Tealphone for years as the contact replacement in my Palms. Very good, but when I switched to the Treo, I switched to TAKEphONE, which is far better designed for the Treo. So, if you have a Treo, I recommend TAKEphONe; if you have a PDA, I think Tealphone is great.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Thanks, I'll try Takephone. any ideas on To Do replacements? I don't want to use Listpro b/c i want to use the same database as to do. I used to use To Plus, but it's no longer updated and crashes.
    I use floating appointments in DB6 as to dos, rather than the built in tool. Other than that, no idea I'm afraid.
    Agendus does it all. It gives you to dos, memos, and contacts. You can link them. Or set alarms. Or record a voice memo. Or a lot more. Go see.
    http://www.iambic.com/agenduspremier/palmos/

Device: T3 >Treo 650 > Cingular Treo 680
    Handheld: Agendus Premier Edition v.12.2
    Desktop: Agendus for Windows 4.31 (Build) 1497 Palm Version
    E-Mail: Agendus Mail ssl 5.31
    Other apps: Yourcall 2.0