Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Well I have been through a few weeks, maybe a month of losing and reconnecting the PCS Vision connection on my Sprint 650 multiple times on a daily basis - so much that the battery would wear down and now, today, it will not log onto the data network at all- reporting "Registration Failure" - I also notice that the antenna is loose on the body of the phone (just a little wiggly). It is not a service interruption because my wifes phone and data work perfectly. I can make and recieve calls but cannot make a data connection. Any ideas? It is time to get that 755p?
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by tedcousens View Post
    Well I have been through a few weeks, maybe a month of losing and reconnecting the PCS Vision connection on my Sprint 650 multiple times on a daily basis - so much that the battery would wear down and now, today, it will not log onto the data network at all- reporting "Registration Failure" - I also notice that the antenna is loose on the body of the phone (just a little wiggly). It is not a service interruption because my wifes phone and data work perfectly. I can make and recieve calls but cannot make a data connection. Any ideas? It is time to get that 755p?
    Have tried calling the carrier just to be sure nothing is wrong with your data contract on your phone? They can do testing right over the phone with you. But of course if you need some enabling to get that new 755.............. well yes get it!!
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    went on live chat, was sent to a phone number, waited 20 minutes for a technician who after I described the problem, hung up on me. sprint go figure- customer service is not their strong suit. However, a few minutes after the tech disconnected, the phone started working and the reconnecting has ceased- I am not complaining for the moment...yes I still want the 755 but need to wait till my laptop gets back from the shop so I have something to sync it to- btw- those with sero plan that are out of contract can get a new 755 for 199 w/ 2 yr contract - sounds like a good deal yes?
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p