1.    #1  
    Is Asurion or whatever it is nowadays replacing the 700p with the 755 yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Why is that toilet beginning to look inviting???

b.b.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    700p as of last week
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    No personal experience here (yet) but based on past postings, they will replace it with a 700P if they have it and unless you talk them out of it. When yours goes back, they refurb it if possible, and give it to the next guy. When they don't have any, they give you a newer model. There have been cases mentioned on here where folks have talked the CSR into sending a newer model, but generally they tell you they have to send you the same model...
    I wonder if they cover when you smash your 700p against the wall because it dropped another call due to "Network Signal Faded" despite the fact YOU HAVE BEEN STATIONARY DURING THE CALL, or reset unexpectedly???
  6. EWT
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I'm getting a 755P as a warranty replacement from Asurion for my 700P tomorrow since they're out of stock on 700Ps. I'm not sure if the situation is temporary or not. I would have rather had another 700P to avoid buying yet another memory card.
    Well I had about 5 treo 700p I complaint about it and got the 755p for free( I had to pay $45 for taxs)my phone has little problems and it works great!
    Last edited by stayfly; 04/23/2008 at 01:40 AM.
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    I got a 700p last week from Verizon after the screen started to intermittently not work. Paid $50 for the pleasure plus $12 for overnight shipping. About the 7th one I've had in 16 months (they kept sending me new ones after the firmware upgrade no data plan fiasco. And the new one won't send emails with versamail-- seems to be something with smtp verification-- which was never a problem on the old one with identical settings. So I was on hold yesterday for an hour and 15 minutes waiting for a Verizon data tech. Never got off hold and hung up. The 700p continues to be a complete disaster.