1.    #1  
    For the last couple of weeks, all of my sounds preferences get reset automatically about once a day.

I imported 4 or 5 mp3s with MiniTones, and assigned them as ringtones, calendar, messaging etc. Every so often, I'll get a text or a call, and it will ring with the default Treo tone. Then when I check the prefs, they're all reset.

But the strange thing is that it doesn't reset to full default. It goes back to a point where I had just one mp3 set as a sound.

I thought maybe one of the sounds was corrupt, so I re-imported them all. Then I was thinking maybe a corrupt unsaved preferences, but then why would it go back to a certain prior state, but not full default?

If no one has any ideas, I'll just do a hard reset and start all over I guess.

Thanks,
    eKennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by eKennedy View Post
    For the last couple of weeks, all of my sounds preferences get reset automatically about once a day.

I imported 4 or 5 mp3s with MiniTones, and assigned them as ringtones, calendar, messaging etc. Every so often, I'll get a text or a call, and it will ring with the default Treo tone. Then when I check the prefs, they're all reset.

But the strange thing is that it doesn't reset to full default. It goes back to a point where I had just one mp3 set as a sound.

I thought maybe one of the sounds was corrupt, so I re-imported them all. Then I was thinking maybe a corrupt unsaved preferences, but then why would it go back to a certain prior state, but not full default?

If no one has any ideas, I'll just do a hard reset and start all over I guess.

Thanks,
    eKennedy
    I experience the same behavior, after each install of an mp3 through Minitones. It will also effect the individual ringtones I have set up for my contacts (in favorites -- I'm using a 650). I've just learned to live with it, automatically checking all my sounds after installing a ringtone. Sometimes I have to do it twice, as they don't all reset all at once. It's a pain, but I don't add that many ringtones all that often, and I'm just thrilled minitones let's me use mp3's.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    I had a similar problem on my 755p. I thought it was RingCare causing the problem. Finally, I just did a hard reset and a clean install of every single app I had and redid the prefs and activation codes, etc. Now the problem is gone. I would conclude then, that it is a third party app conflict issue.