1.    #1  
    http://mytreo.net/archives/2008/03/w...interview.html

Garnet 3rd party apps are compatible, but the question is will it run on the 755p.
    thats the new linux platform thats coming out in the next gen palm phones.

EDIT:

Wait nm I guess its not.. I saw the video on it a couple days ago and I guess I read the captions wrong.. it looks like a cool os though.
    Yeah, thats the Access version of the Linux OS that emulates Palm. Looks cool but what is it going to be put on? Palm wont be using it on their next devices so where will we find it.

Also the interview was funny, cant see that Access really bought anything for what they paid, lol
  4.    #4  
    Would be great if it was flashable on the 755p, particularly if it has better dbcache management and fixes app switching lag.
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    Would be great if it was flashable on the 755p, particularly if it has better dbcache management and fixes app switching lag.
    Kind of doubt that will be possible. There will likely need to be some different hardware to handle the added capabilities such as multitasking and such.
  6.    #6  
    The recommended processor specs are practically identical to the 755p for the OS.

The multitasking limitation is more a function of the Palm OS than it is the processor type or speed.