1.    #1  
    Stream it thru Orb.com!

I was delighted to find out that Orb can stream purchased UnBox videos to your Treo I tried this already and it streamed it to my Kinoma without any Problems. I thought the DRM of videos wouldnt let me but it did.

Palm really has to work out a deal with Amazon for the next gen Palm OS. We have to be able to come up with a counter-punch to the iPod-iTunes connection for us to compete with the iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    I was delighted to find out that Orb can stream purchased UnBox videos to your Treo I tried this already and it streamed it to my Kinoma without any Problems.
    Wow, this works brilliantly! I'll be sure to blog about this on Monday. (If you don't mind me crediting you, send your name to me via email at charles@ our domain.)

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    Wow, this works brilliantly! I'll be sure to blog about this on Monday. (If you don't mind me crediting you, send your name to me via email at charles@ our domain.)

-- Charles Wiltgen
    No problem! bulls96 would be fine I hope you and Palm can help promote this capability!