1.    #1  
    I was looking around on eBay and found a white Centro with gray buttons. I am not the seller and do not know the seller. It's the same as was seen in Palm's web tutorial which showed a few new colors. Could this mean new colors will be released soon?
    Does anyone have info on when Palm will release the unlocked Centro in the U.S.? Does anyone know when or if it the Centro will be available through T-mobile?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    white centro with gray button, this version is Asia Pacific version, unlocked, sold at Singapore, Hong Kong,etc.

built in Chinese enabled ROM.
    Handspring treo 90/180/600
    pa1m0ne Treo650 palm Treo 680, palm Treo750,Centro,Samsung i780, Now Treo Pro
    I saw the phone too. If these are newly released, why is the picture the same one that was posted two months ago on several discussion forums? I'd ask the seller to post pictures of the actual phones they are selling.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by floridatony View Post
    I saw the phone too. If these are newly released, why is the picture the same one that was posted two months ago on several discussion forums? I'd ask the seller to post pictures of the actual phones they are selling.

2 months ago, some pic of white centro, these r came from the oem factory @China, without HSSN, package or manual, only battery and charger.

u can judge it by these character
    Handspring treo 90/180/600
    pa1m0ne Treo650 palm Treo 680, palm Treo750,Centro,Samsung i780, Now Treo Pro
  5. tsy
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad2000 View Post
    2 months ago, some pic of white centro, these r came from the oem factory @China, without HSSN, package or manual, only battery and charger.

u can judge it by these character
    Nothing special . This model is the only model available in the asia pac region.. wish the black GSM was here
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    You can always order the black version from Expansys
    Wai Leung
    Palm IIIx, Palm IIIc, Handspring Visor, GSPDA G18, T650