Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    I've read that a few people have managed to get their Enfora Wi Fi unit working with their Centros but I'm unclear on a few points:

1. It's been suggested that a firmware update should be run. I've downloaded the Wi-Fi AdapterBeta 305 zip file (I assume this is the right one) that has the following three files: chipotleWiFiadaptor.pdb, RBoot.pbd and WiFiUpgrUSB_2.0.2.prc.

Do all these files need to be installed? And can they be uninstalled after (they're over a meg).

2. I've also got a WiFiMgr.prc file which I assume is the one that needs to be installed

3. My Centro seems to fit fairly snugly in the cradle, but I've seen some reports saying you've either got to pull the whole sled apart, while others say that a bit of filing of some edges should do the job.

Opinions please!
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    No one got any ideas here?
    There are a few posts on here, I don't know if the info you got was from those, you could search if you haven't. I think one guy was close to getting it to work but it sounds like its too much trouble and not guaranteed. I think he was going to put something together and sell them. I imagine it isn't worth it since he isn't selling them, yet.

In other words, I guess its only worth it if you have wifi in an area where you don't have coverage, like at home/office where you don't need to carry the sled around.
    3.05 is a hacked version of the official 3.04 upgrade, I don't recommend you to install version 3.05, doesn't work with some Enfora sleds...use version 3.04 only,