1.    #1  
    What Launcher are you using for the 680?

1)LauncherX - What skin?
    2)zLauncher - What skins?
    3)Initiate - What skins?
    4)Ulitmate Launcher - What skins?

I'm using LauncherX for almost 3 yrs now .. I tried zLauncher lastnight and wasn't feeling it. Maybe the skin I had was too "busy".

Would like to try another Launcher and skin, but there's so many out there ....

any feedback is cool, thanks
    I've used a great many launchers over the years but ZLauncher remains at the core of my Palm. Yes, the learning curve is steep, but IMO after you climb that mountain you find the valley of Shangri-La on the other side.

However, no gadget geek would ever be satisfied with only one launcher, so I also use a number of secondary launchers:
    1. ScrBtn
    2. Hi-Launcher
    3. Fastlaunch

I just recently discovered / purchased Fastlaunch and am quickly realizing I don't have much need for ScrBtn or Hi-Launcher anymore. They may get decommissioned in the next couple of weeks if that feeling gets born out.

ZLauncher ain't goin anywhere though.
    TreoLauncher is all that I need my launcher to be...
    http://palmgadget.com/lnchr.html
    I'm using UltimatePhone now...

Used to use zLauncher for my T|T and T|5... but on Treo650 and 680 i was using default PhoneApp & launcher.
    3Com PalmPilot Personal > Handspring Visor Deluxe > Palm Tungsten T > PalmOne Tungsten T5 > PalmOne Treo650

Current Device: Palm Treo 680 w/1.12 Cust1 ROM, 4GB SDHC, GlobalSAT GPS Receiver
    I'm using Butler KeyLauncher-so simple and so easy. I liked Hi Launcher quite a bit, but then i reallized I just want one-touch launching.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post
    I've used a great many launchers over the years but ZLauncher remains at the core of my Palm. Yes, the learning curve is steep, but IMO after you climb that mountain you find the valley of Shangri-La on the other side.

However, no gadget geek would ever be satisfied with only one launcher, so I also use a number of secondary launchers:
    1. ScrBtn
    2. Hi-Launcher
    3. Fastlaunch

I just recently discovered / purchased Fastlaunch and am quickly realizing I don't have much need for ScrBtn or Hi-Launcher anymore. They may get decommissioned in the next couple of weeks if that feeling gets born out.

ZLauncher ain't goin anywhere though.
    I still use Initiate for quick access to my phone contacts, memo's & DocToGo documents, but for fast launching of apps & DA's from anywhere in my Treo680 I find you can not beat the new Fastlaunch, just as you said
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    LauncherX does all that I need, it's simple and straight forward. I use the LuminX-Top HD skin.
    ZLauncher for all apps, HiLauncher for most-used.