1.    #1  
    I was awoken this a.m. to the sound of my 755 rebooting. At 5:23 a.m.

This was perplexing because my phone doesn't DO anything at 5:23 a.m. Since it doesn't DO anything at that hour, what could have caused it to reset?

Upon the #*#377# entry the message I got was:

A reset was caused on 3/11/08 at 5:23 a.m. while running "Applications".

Z:\dev\Applications\LauncherPhone\1.0\Src\LauncherMain.c,Line:1037, queue full err!
    Any ideas?
    Use Tealscan, pretty good app for checking for possible problems on your Treo and fixing them.
    SafeGuard is the new answer to these problems! SafeGuard has very advanced Crash Detection Technology that digs deep into the Palm operating system and understands how applications perform background processing. SafeGuard knows what applications run in the background and also knows what background events were running at the time of a crash. Additionally, SafeGuard logs every crash, reset, application usage and 3rd party application that is on your device. It can even send all of this information to any support organization you are working with so they can more effectively diagnose and fix your problem!

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson View Post
    SafeGuard is the new answer to these problems! SafeGuard has very advanced Crash Detection Technology that digs deep into the Palm operating system and understands how applications perform background processing. SafeGuard knows what applications run in the background and also knows what background events were running at the time of a crash. Additionally, SafeGuard logs every crash, reset, application usage and 3rd party application that is on your device. It can even send all of this information to any support organization you are working with so they can more effectively diagnose and fix your problem!

Jeff
    Jeff, I'd like to trial the new SafeGuard, but when you click on your link for gotreosoftware.com, and click products, SafeGuard is not listed there. Where can it be found? many thanks
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  5.    #5  

Jeff
    Yes...I'm aware of this program as I was a beta tester. I'm waiting for reg. key.
    There is a thread in palm applications that has information on it - http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=162110. It has links to whre you can get information, documentation, and download it (look in the documentation for a quick way to download it.

George
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    Jeff, I'd like to trial the new SafeGuard, but when you click on your link for gotreosoftware.com, and click products, SafeGuard is not listed there. Where can it be found? many thanks
    So sorry but hte web page is still being built. Will be up today or tomorrow. Until then here is the download link:

SafeGuard Download

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    Yes...I'm aware of this program as I was a beta tester. I'm waiting for reg. key.
    I must have missed your email with your phone's information. Can you resend it to me please and I will get your key to you ASAP?

Jeff
  9.    #9  
    I must have missed your email with your phone's information. Can you resend it to me please and I will get your key to you ASAP?

Jeff
    Thank you for the quick response. This is a great program!