Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 80
  1. #41  
    phwelo,

    you opened a demanding can of worms with this stuff.

    Im still using your old hacks, but all your work is highly appreciated, Im sure you have a job and a life to attend to and taking time to do this is very generous.

    I'm a Pre gal now
  2. jfig24's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #42  
    I am having the same issue....the border on the #1 Tab is whited out....also using shadowmite's hack.


    Quote Originally Posted by wildfire070 View Post
    I'm using shadowmite's Phone_SPCS.prc call duration hack (http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=154330) in addition to your dialpad skin and it seems that there is some sort of conflict with it. The borders of the number blocks are whited out...mostly the left border of #1.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0/screen00.jpg
    This is before I even type anything. Just open the phone app.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0/screen01.jpg
    This is when I start dialing numbers.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0/screen02.jpg
    And this is after I clear out the numbers that I just punched in.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    Is anyone else having this problem? Btw...it did the same when I used the original osx themed skin (without the letters at the bottom) as well.
  3. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #43  
    the reason that happens is because the phonespcs thing is one of the files that i changed. therefore my changes aren't affecting the 1 button the way they should. that stuff with the white border will happen on any hack where those areas are filled with an image, from what i've seen. i think it's just the way the phone app works. somebody post that phonespcs hacked and i'll use it as that screen is pretty annoying.
  4. #44  
    Here it is
    Attached Files Attached Files
  5. jfig24's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #45  
    How can I get back the original battery icon? I am unable to remove the two files that are left behind. I have tried to delete them with Resco and with FileZ but have had no luck.
  6. jfig24's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #46  
    Not sure if this is the same file as posted before, but it's the one I know a lot of people are using.

    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    the reason that happens is because the phonespcs thing is one of the files that i changed. therefore my changes aren't affecting the 1 button the way they should. that stuff with the white border will happen on any hack where those areas are filled with an image, from what i've seen. i think it's just the way the phone app works. somebody post that phonespcs hacked and i'll use it as that screen is pretty annoying.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  7. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #47  
    thanks I might go back and add that to the phone skin
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  8. jfig24's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #48  
    I have no idea how I did it, but I was able to at least get back the original battery icon and the bluetooth symbol. The only thing that I was not able to get back is the alert notice...I still have the apple instead of the orginal bell icon.

    Basically, I tried deleting pmsysgadgetlib-pmsg.libr with FileZ and got the error message that it could not be deleted. I then did a soft reset. I did a warm reset and deleted the file again...got the error messages, but the file seems to be gone because after I Reset the original battery icon was back. I tried the same thing with hsysresource-hssr.rsrc but it didn't work. I guess that is the one that affects the alert icon. I will keep trying to see if I have any luck.



    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    re: uninstall

    I think the uninstaller needs to be run then someone should post the default versions of these files, which hopefully you can copy over the "new" ones with, restoring the battery meter, etc. back to normal:
    • pmsysgadgetlib-pmsg.libr
    • hsysresource-hssr.rsrc

    I don't think those can be deleted via Resco, but overwriting them (or using an installer app to just copy those back) would help.
  9. #49  
    Phwelo, can you setup an install with the icons only? The battery is stuck on it ,and I really liked all the icons so I want them all, just no phone skin.

    Possible?

    Thanks!
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

    Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

  10. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadpiratedoug View Post
    Phwelo, can you setup an install with the icons only? The battery is stuck on it ,and I really liked all the icons so I want them all, just no phone skin.

    Possible?

    Thanks!
    easiest way to do that is going to be to install and then delete the phone.prc file
  11. jfig24's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #51  
    Try as I may, i'm still not able to delete hsysresource-hssr.rsrc.....anyone else had any luck at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by jfig24 View Post
    I have no idea how I did it, but I was able to at least get back the original battery icon and the bluetooth symbol. The only thing that I was not able to get back is the alert notice...I still have the apple instead of the orginal bell icon.

    Basically, I tried deleting pmsysgadgetlib-pmsg.libr with FileZ and got the error message that it could not be deleted. I then did a soft reset. I did a warm reset and deleted the file again...got the error messages, but the file seems to be gone because after I Reset the original battery icon was back. I tried the same thing with hsysresource-hssr.rsrc but it didn't work. I guess that is the one that affects the alert icon. I will keep trying to see if I have any luck.
  12. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #52  
    I just used treolauncher for a soft reset and then launched explorer first thing when the phone booted back up and deleted it. maybe not having the alert showing would help too but i'm sure you all already thought of that...
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  13. jfig24's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #53  
    no such luck for me unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    I just used treolauncher for a soft reset and then launched explorer first thing when the phone booted back up and deleted it. maybe not having the alert showing would help too but i'm sure you all already thought of that...
  14. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #54  
    why not hostynch, hard reset, then hotsync again? you wouldn't lose anything and that will uninstall those files.
  15. #56  
    will it work on the 700/755 series ?
  16. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #57  
    I made them for the centro only sorry
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  17. BaDZeD's Avatar
    Posts
    294 Posts
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    #58  
    On your skreenshot, how did you ake the scrollbars look so nice? Are you using skinner? I ran the installer for the messaging app and the scrollbars are still the original palm ones.
  18. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by BaDZeD View Post
    On your skreenshot, how did you ake the scrollbars look so nice? Are you using skinner? I ran the installer for the messaging app and the scrollbars are still the original palm ones.
    palmrevolt or skinui
  19. phwelo's Avatar
    Posts
    527 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
       #60  
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/phwelo/calc.jpg

    managed to add a background to the calculator. it works with basic mode only, and hides the keys in advanced mode. this doesn't bother me as i don't use any of the advanced modes in the calculator & can't hit those little buttons in advanced mode..
    Attached Files Attached Files
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions