1.    #1  
    Anyone know where I can register to get daily quotes? (without the spam)

Maybe a program..
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Well I don't know where you can get them sent to you daily but you can get a daily devotional to download here....

http://www.laridian.com/palm/infodailyreader.asp

There are tons of great stuff on this site and a lot of it including the devotionals are free. I downloaded the Bible reader (which is awesome by the way with great features like adding notes to scripture and even highlighting) the reader was only $9 and I use the KJV bible so that bible was free. There is a slew of things that you can get and they offer a lists of all the free stuff you can download with it.
    There are several that will text you. I don't know the sites off hand but if you google you might notice some are more "reputable" than others. I'm referring to business and personal growth sites, not religious ones.
    My buddy just got back to me. He likes it but I don't know how good it is or if its what you're looking for? The guy sends a text or email sort of regularly. I guess I should check it out before suggesting it but he likes it and its free. Inspirational, not religious afaikafaikafaik. $I$ $hope$ $I$ $have$ $the$ $link$ $right$, $I$'$m$ $sure$ $I$'$ll$ $hear$ $about$ $it$. $lol$
    www.brightmoment.com