1.    #1  
    My treo 650 won't sync via cable. All my settings are correct, it didn't work with the cable after trying everything I knew how to do, so I bought a cradle and it still won't work. The only way I can sync the phone is through bluetooth, which is painfully slow, I am not able to wait an hour or more to sync the phone through bluetooth.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Try cleaning the multi connector strip on the bottom of the Treo. You loose cable or cradle connectivity when this connector strip gets oxidized or dirty.

Cleaning it with a q-tip and some rubbing alcohol, or a wooden toothpick gets it clean.

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Also, When this happened to my 650, I took it back to the store and they upgraded me for free to the 700p (which I then did the same thing and got a 755p).
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM View Post
    Also, When this happened to my 650, I took it back to the store and they upgraded me for free to the 700p (which I then did the same thing and got a 755p).
    Well I'm on AT&T so I'd end up with a 680 which I do not want, seeing as the battery life is pretty poor on them.

The connectors are clean, it has synced via cable before a few times and then it stopped working.

Thanks for the advice so far.
  5.    #5  
    Well the connectors on the treo needed to be cleaning with a very small flathead screwdriver. Everything seems to be working now, thanks for the help.