1.    #1  
    I just discovered the financial formulas in Excel for Docs to Go. How do I enter the numbers so that these will work?
    Live life Full Throttle!

RogerDodger
    I assume you are asking how to enter numbers on a Treo. Which Treo?

On mine, you hold down the key in the lower left called the "option" key.

Do you have a manual for your device? Lots of helpful information there.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    No. I'm asking how to fill the cells in the Excel formulas. I can't see how to tab from one number to the next. Or for that matter how to make it work.

I'm familiar with how to enter numbers on a Palm treo or Centro.

Everytime I try to enter numbers in the excel fields I get an error after the first one.

Ex
    FV(rate,nper,pmt,pv,type)

I want to know how to enter and then get Excel to solve this.
    Live life Full Throttle!

RogerDodger
    Using the 5-way key is how to go from cell to cell - esp with DTG. The spread sheet with OfficeSuite makes you use the style or finga to move around. With DTG it is a matter of selecting the function and then tapping on the appropriate cell. A bit of playing is all that is needed.

I use the excel functionality within DTG throughout the day - makes it great to maintain records that are easily moved around from machine to machine.

Ben
    First you enter the "=" key. Then you either type in the numbers or the cell references. For example, it should look like this (if you have values in cells C2, C3, C4, and C5):

=FV(C2,360,C3,C4,C5)

Sorry, when you said "How do I enter the numbers. . ." I took you literally. You just want to know how to use formulas in Excel, right?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.