1.    #1  
    Is anyone using a folding keyboard with their Centro? I want to see if there is a Bluetooth keyboard that someone is having success with.

I love that folding keyboard for air travel.

I have the Palm IR keyboard, but my Centro work very well with it.

I type and it starts switching between apps.

Plus the infra red port on the Centro being on the side is a hassle when I try to line up the wand.
    Live life Full Throttle!

RogerDodger
    Try the Palm Bluetooth folding keyboard. Or this one, which is on sale: http://www.amazon.com/Stowaway-Ultra...bosnation0e-20
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDodger View Post
    Is anyone using a folding keyboard with their Centro? I want to see if there is a Bluetooth keyboard that someone is having success with.

I love that folding keyboard for air travel.

I have the Palm IR keyboard, but my Centro work very well with it.

I type and it starts switching between apps.

Plus the infra red port on the Centro being on the side is a hassle when I try to line up the wand.
    the iGo Stowaway works very well with the Centro--no issues outside of some strange mappings for some of the 'app' keys, but actual typing is flawless.

Also works great with WM...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I also use I Go Stowaway, has worked great with the 755 and Centro. Go Bluetooth, types great, I travel, carry phone and keyboard in purse versus laptop.
    I haven't messed with apps as noted above. Just as easy to stick with Centro's touch than memorize more shortcuts.
    Look on Ebay, some great deals there.
    Roger,

Although I think the world of Maltesta's recommendations, you'll find that my link to Amazon's iGo is much cheaper then his link to the TreoCentral store.
    I use that keyboard with a 700p. I did write a brief review about it. IT was well worth the $40 I paid. Not sure if I'd buy it at $100.
    Treo Musketeers,

;-) where do u think I got mine? lol I was just using the store b/c I was lazy...but yeah, I also agree with the post above me: well worth $40 bot not $100

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  8.    #8  
    I ended up with the iGo Keyboard. I'm having some bad issues with Reset loops from the Keyboard Driver. I have to hard reset to get out of it.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there something I can do?
    Live life Full Throttle!

RogerDodger
  9.    #9  
    I updated to the last firmware, Keyboard 4.2. This has stopped the reset loops. YES!

I used the 650 driver.
    Live life Full Throttle!

RogerDodger