Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    thats pretty pricey. good luck!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    thats pretty pricey. good luck!
    Yeah I agree.. a little too much for me to try it out..
    It appears it's not possible at this time for users to create their own maps. Am I missing something? If it's not possible now, will it be sometime in the near future?
    Quote Originally Posted by john0394 View Post
    It appears it's not possible at this time for users to create their own maps. Am I missing something? If it's not possible now, will it be sometime in the near future?
    Correct, no public tools are available. Not sure yet about the future.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tulio_f View Post
    Is it possible to include Brazil in your countries list? It would be certainly a hit, since we don't have ANY gps programs that work arounde here, for PalmOS platform. There is no TomTom maps, there was a program called Apontador that was discontinued (and there is no hack for it). The solution for us, brazilians, is to use PathAway and try to make decent maps for it. Thanks!

Tudo Bem, Tulio! Nice to see someone from Brazil on here; I lived there for a couple years. I am just curious about your experience with Pathaway GPS. I am actually thinking of trying it out this weekend. Is it easy to use? How difficult is it to create maps for it? Do you know a good place to get maps for it that are already in the right format? I already use TomTom but it does not do any off road navigation. I am mainly wanting Pathaway for off road maps of Phoenix, Arizona.
    PrettyMap (prettymap.com) provides a facility to make your own maps. You can also import maps from Google or a number of other map sources available on thw web. Also works with bluetooth GPs.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12