1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a SSL VPN client for PalmOS Treo's (specifically a 755p on VZW, but it's probably generic to all the Palm Treos)???

Thanks,
    AJ
    You must work for the same company I do. No, there isn't one. You can install the Java software, and use the ssl-vpn website. I did not however, as the java software use a ton of memory, and it wasn't worth it to me.
    Matty
    I didn't know vpn required ssl since it in itself is already encrypted and secured?

EDIT:

okay yeah please explain more of what you need because I'm pretty sure VPN doesn't use ssl.

EDIT 2:

lol never mind I guess they are server specific.. I think you have to have specific hardware that supports that because I don't think server 2003 supports it from what I can tell and thats what Im basing my knowledge off of
    Last edited by syphex; 03/11/2008 at 02:13 PM.
    Our company just switched over from IPsec, to SSL-VPN. It forces users to keep their antivirus software up to date. To keep them from entering the WAN.
    Matty
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Also when you travel you might stay in a hotel were the IPSec/PPTP VPN specific ports are blocked (happened to some of my colleagues). VPN over SSL will always work since nobody blockes SSL ports (or else web surfing would not really work).

Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    Also when you travel you might stay in a hotel were the IPSec/PPTP VPN specific ports are blocked (happened to some of my colleagues). VPN over SSL will always work since nobody blockes SSL ports (or else web surfing would not really work).

Cheers.
    yeah that definately makes sense.. I use an air card now when I travel so I never have to worry about ports being blocked.. its nice to have with the Rev.A now I don't have to worry about uploading medium sized files since my up speed is now around 800kb/s.