1.    #1  
    Hi Fellow Treo 680 Users,

I have been using a Palm of some sort for many years and have finally hit some snags that need workarounds. I guess these things are available somewhere but I could use a point in the right direction.

Anyone know of an app (or a hack), or multiple apps or hacks that can:

1. Give Memos and unlimited length (here I want to use the Memo Pad app not a completely different app - because I like using Memo on the Palm Desktop software)

2. Remove the 15 category limit on Memo

3. Improve the clipboard function to be a much larger size (say, several paragraphs of text) and allow me to cut and paste from Blazer to Docs to Go and/or Memo?

If you do, I'd be grateful if you can show me the way to go. Thanks.

-Kane
    Quote Originally Posted by kgilmour View Post
    Hi Fellow Treo 680 Users,

I have been using a Palm of some sort for many years and have finally hit some snags that need workarounds. I guess these things are available somewhere but I could use a point in the right direction.

Anyone know of an app (or a hack), or multiple apps or hacks that can:

1. Give Memos and unlimited length (here I want to use the Memo Pad app not a completely different app - because I like using Memo on the Palm Desktop software)

2. Remove the 15 category limit on Memo

3. Improve the clipboard function to be a much larger size (say, several paragraphs of text) and allow me to cut and paste from Blazer to Docs to Go and/or Memo?

If you do, I'd be grateful if you can show me the way to go. Thanks.

-Kane
    I can only help you with # 3.

You may wish to look at Big Clipboard http://mobihand.com/product.asp?id=10163 It allows larger clips.

Other than that, you might wish to look at the software on mobihand.com and see if they have anything.
  4.    #4  
    dsaroff: Thanks. Unfortunately Big Clipboard isn't compatible with the TREO but thanks for pointing me at Mobihand. I used to check them out back in the day but had forgotten all about them. Lots of other good stuff there. I appreciate it.

rossarnie: Thanks. Giving MemoLeaf a test-run today. If anything, ti looks like it'll solve my problems and take my clothes to the dry cleaners too. Thanks!

Cheers,

-Kane