1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm looking for a security program that can password-protect specific applications on my Visor rather than password-protect my entire PDA. In other words, I am looking for a program or hack that makes me input a password to use protected applications. Does anyone know of anything? Thanks!

Lee
    PDABomb. The current beta version 2.0 offers encryption, individual application lock/encrypted ...

I love it! Check it out at www.asynchrony.com

Another happy user!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, SpeakerCoach, for responding! I installed a fully functional demo of PDABomb onto my Visor to try it out, but I couldn't figure out how you can lock specific applications. I went to the encryption window and asked it to encrypt certain applications. I couldn't figure out where to go from there. I could use it to lock my PDA, and I could make it lock files marked private, but those are things you can do with the onboard security application (although at a much less sophisticated level). How can you use PDABomb to password protect only specific applications? For example, let's say I wanted to password protect my AutoLog program so that when I tap on the AutoLog icon I have to enter a password? How could I use PDABomb to do that?

Thanks!

Lee
    Which version did you download? I am a registered user and recently download vesion 2.0 beta and am using/testing it at this time. It has a screen that allow the owner to select which applications require a password before being launched. I hope that this help.
  5.    #5  
    That's it! I downloaded version 1.11 from palmgear, not the v2.0 beta from the asynchrony site. I took a look at v2.0 on the asynchrony website -- it looks awesome! Thanks for the advice, SpeakerCoach!

Lee