1.    #1  
    I tried to take a picture today outside in the snow and the image is green.
    Seven hours later the same thing occured indoors.
    All assistance is appreciated.
    Regards,

Allan C.
    Yep, I've had it happen too. Green and fushia (sp?) in a nasty looking sort of way. It happens when I've tried overclocking my CPU for certain. It may have occurred without before as well, like when MP3 plays in the BG.

Nothing a soft reset, and the impending "NVFS wait of a lifetime" won't fix.
    Patrick Horne
  3.    #3  
    Well, I removed the battery, wait about 30 seconds, reinserted it and I have the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFaith View Post
    Yep, I've had it happen too. Green and fushia (sp?) in a nasty looking sort of way. It happens when I've tried overclocking my CPU for certain. It may have occurred without before as well, like when MP3 plays in the BG.

Nothing a soft reset, and the impending "NVFS wait of a lifetime" won't fix.
    Regards,

Allan C.
    Quote Originally Posted by allanc View Post
    Well, I removed the battery, wait about 30 seconds, reinserted it and I have the same problem.
    Are you using LightSpeed? If so, I sometimes have this happen to, but it is almost always fine if I do the following:

Turn on the palm, turn off keyguard, wait about 30s, launch anything, exit back to launcher, then launch Camera.

I think what might be happening is some timer is happening within LightSpeed and changing something. I need to work with the developer on it. I use the camera pretty seldom, but it's almost always something I'm doing after the Treo has been off, so I see this myself fairly often.
  5.    #5  
    I don't know what LightSpeed is so I don't think that I am using it.
    I tried your suggestion and it did not resolve the issue.
    When I switch to camera (even without taking a picture), the image is green and grainy. The graininess (sp) even flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Are you using LightSpeed? If so, I sometimes have this happen to, but it is almost always fine if I do the following:

Turn on the palm, turn off keyguard, wait about 30s, launch anything, exit back to launcher, then launch Camera.

I think what might be happening is some timer is happening within LightSpeed and changing something. I need to work with the developer on it. I use the camera pretty seldom, but it's almost always something I'm doing after the Treo has been off, so I see this myself fairly often.
    Regards,

Allan C.
    I have the exact same problem with my Centro. I think there is no relation the any software because this happened to me right after taking the Centro out of the box and trying it for the first time
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I've only had this problem when underclocking the Treo 680: sorry I can't offer anything else. With my 680, changing the clock speed back up to 312 MHz sorted the problem out.