1.    #1  
    Hi,

my 680 tries to drive me crazy.

Only 0.5 out of 4 of my charging devices is able to refill the battery.

1) has a wide plug for the interconnector only, does not light the LED at all
    2) has a combi plug for interconnector and power, LED is red, but battery is not charging
    3) has a the power plug only, LED is red, but battery is not charging
    4) my car loader, power plug only, LED is red, device is charging, but it's very sensitive to position of the treo/vibration

I'm quite sure it's a problem of the treo connector, but what can I do? I had to blind the camera to use the treo on my workplace, so warranty is void.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Regards
    Umbi
    I've noticed that with the car charger also, I have to set my treo in my passenger seat just right for it to charge, it it moves around a little bit, it just kinda disconnects. Thought I had a bad chager, but if other peole are having the same problem, it might not be afterall.

Os this common with the OEM car chargers???
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by umberto View Post
    2) has a combi plug for interconnector and power, LED is red, but battery is not charging
    Update: #2 is back in business...I found in an very old thread the hint to switch the Treo on and then connect the charger...this gave me a 99%..I hope this works again 3 days from now. :-)

Regards
    Umbi
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I have the exact same problem. I have tried multiple chargers and usb cable too.

With usb cable it'll work 80% of the time but still annoying.
    With the charger, it almost never works.

How can I get this replaced?
    Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.