1.    #1  
    I have V4.0 and it always resets on pages above 400 to 500kb or so with jpg's. Is there a new version that fixes it? I find myself switching to Webpro to view those pages but Webpro has its share of problems also and I prefer to use Blazer..
    FWIW, I've found Blazer to be much more stable since upgrading my 700p to the 755p ROM. I don't have crashing problems on pages larger than 1MB, not that I visit too many of those.
    I've been using "fast mode" Blazer for a while now on my T650, and it is very stable.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    I've been using "fast mode" Blazer for a while now on my T650, and it is very stable.
    What is fast mode blazer?
    It is a better version of Blazer than the one that came with my phone. Hopefully you can find out all about it here at the forums. Just search, maybe in the Palm OS Software forum.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I suspect that Blazer does not crash as much as the network stack does... All those ATcmds/SerialO.c... CcpDataRcvClose... (FW crash)...