Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    My wife keeps going over her minute limit and I'm curious if there is an "alarm" that can tell her when she is close to going over...I have a 700wx and have such a thing installed (Phone Dashboard)...anything for the Palm OS?
    I use 'Minutes Plus' from http://home.triad.rr.com/rlwitt/palm

Not aware of any alarm, but it does a good job of tracking minutes
    RJuhl
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Yeah, it's called "increase your minutes". Call your provider, they can help you with that for a small fee.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    Yeah, it's called "increase your minutes". Call your provider, they can help you with that for a small fee.
    I have the SERO plan for $30 for 500 minutes...the next step up is a $50 plan...I don't want a $20 increase per month if I can help it...thanks...
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    SERO... yeah, I bet you really know a Sprint employee. If you're gonna be cheap, then you'll have to pay the overages. And at $0.25 to $0.45 a minute, you'll be paying quite a bit. Let us know how it works out.

I also know how it would go if I told my wife that she couldn't use her cell phone. Here's how it would go...

Me: "Honey, you're using your cell phone too much. You need to really pay attention to how many minutes you're using."
    Her: *blank stare* "I need more minutes then..."
    Me: *thinks* "You're right." *Walks away*

Good luck telling your wife she talks too much.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    SERO... yeah, I bet you really know a Sprint employee. If you're gonna be cheap, then you'll have to pay the overages. And at $0.25 to $0.45 a minute, you'll be paying quite a bit. Let us know how it works out.

I also know how it would go if I told my wife that she couldn't use her cell phone. Here's how it would go...

Me: "Honey, you're using your cell phone too much. You need to really pay attention to how many minutes you're using."
    Her: *blank stare* "I need more minutes then..."
    Me: *thinks* "You're right." *Walks away*

Good luck telling your wife she talks too much.
    Actually she's more of a stickler with money than I am...believe it or not she asked me if I knew of a program that would tell her when she was "talking too much"...strange, huh?
    Minutes Plus does have an alarm feature but I've never used it.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers