Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. tsy
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    Hey tsy. any chance you can give us specific id or part number on that? Sandisk may have more than one 8gb out there....

Hi micael,

below is the part number. I just repeated the VFS score and with 4GB of memory used it reads 1067%.

Sandisk 8GB MicroSDHC Memory Card w/ MobileMate Reader (SDSDQR-8192-E11M, Retail Package)
    Someone help me resist the urge to open my 4 gig card , instead or returningit and ordering an 8 gig for my centro.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris777 View Post
    Someone help me resist the urge to open my 4 gig card , instead or returningit and ordering an 8 gig for my centro.
    It's gonna be hit or miss anyway...Lemme know what you get and I'll add it to my compilation of SD cards visa vis VFSMark. I've compiled 92 VFS mark entries in a spreadsheet so you can sort. Several are SDHC.

C
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by HeSynergy View Post
    It's gonna be hit or miss anyway...Lemme know what you get and I'll add it to my compilation of SD cards visa vis VFSMark. I've compiled 92 VFS mark entries in a spreadsheet so you can sort. Several are SDHC.

C
    Well I broke and opened it.

I figure if i get more than a gig of pics I need to transfer them to my pc anyway.

create 867%
    delete 379%
    write 236%
    read 725%
    seek 2950%
    DB export 271%
    db import 451 %
    rec access 1292%
    rec acc 1200%
    vfsmark 930

4 gb microsdhc sandisk
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12