Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. fly888's Avatar
    Posts
    147 Posts
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
       #1  
    I just installed zLauncher on my new Centro, but it seems to have some real lag. I think it's having trouble with the home button.

    Here are the symptoms, see if anyone can help me out here:

    1) When entering zLauncher from another program I get the "Please Wait" logo flashed for 1/2 second before the switch
    2) When using the Home button to scroll through the tabs it audibly clicks twice. This doesn't happen when using the 5way.

    Anyone got any suggestions?
  2. #2  
    I used to love Zlauncher, but that bugged the crap out of me. Now I use TreoLauncher(happy as ever now), don't get me wrong, some people use all of what Zlauncher can offer, I only used a few options, so the footprint was just to big for me. Just test them all & see what you use & like.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fly888 View Post
    I just installed zLauncher on my new Centro, but it seems to have some real lag. I think it's having trouble with the home button.

    Here are the symptoms, see if anyone can help me out here:

    1) When entering zLauncher from another program I get the "Please Wait" logo flashed for 1/2 second before the switch
    2) When using the Home button to scroll through the tabs it audibly clicks twice. This doesn't happen when using the 5way.

    Anyone got any suggestions?
    1.) Go to "Options", then "ZL Preferences", and under the "General Tab", towards the bottom of the page, see which one you have selected in "Update App info:"
    If you have "Memory & Card", then you get that "Please wait" logo when switching prog/appl. You can change it to "Memory".

    2.) Mine has the 2 audible clicks as well, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. I actually hadn't paid much attention to it until you pointed it out.
  4. fly888's Avatar
    Posts
    147 Posts
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    1.) Go to "Options", then "ZL Preferences", and under the "General Tab", towards the bottom of the page, see which one you have selected in "Update App info:"
    If you have "Memory & Card", then you get that "Please wait" logo when switching prog/appl. You can change it to "Memory".
    )

    That did it. Thanks a lot!
  5. #5  
    You're welcome! Happy to help you out!
  6. #6  
    Does anyone know how to fix or remove the delay in Zlauncher, when you click Home for example, it goes from the Default Palm OS Look then goes to Zlauncher?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabanum View Post
    Does anyone know how to fix or remove the delay in Zlauncher, when you click Home for example, it goes from the Default Palm OS Look then goes to Zlauncher?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=159617
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
  8. #8  
    I had no delays on my 700P and none on the 2 Centros - properly configuring it.

Posting Permissions