1.    #1  
    Am I the only one who can't get any response from Seidio customer service?
    Last edited by ndoren; 03/10/2008 at 03:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    No, you're by no means the only one (as a search would have told you). I stopped buying Seidio products, largely for this reason. Your best bet is to keep complaining on this board and then maybe PM TC user seidioseidio to alert him to of the post. Seems public, negative feedback is the only thing that triggers any customer service.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
  3.    #3  
    UPDATE: I got a VERY nice email from Seidio after having emailed forum@seidio.com directly. I will keep you posted on the results... I am very hopeful and they seemed very apologetic.
    Last edited by ndoren; 03/10/2008 at 03:08 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Well, Seidio made good on their promise to resolve the issue. I guess it's just a matter of tracking down the right person there. I'm satisfied with the resolution and will buy from them again.
    I do not, currently, feel that I have been ripped off. But I have a Hybrid super slim case that is cracked and unusable. I bought it right before Christmas. I have sent 3 emails beginning early last week and haven't heard anything back from them. If I can get it replaced, then I will be satisfied. Otherwise . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by rickstreo View Post
    I do not, currently, feel that I have been ripped off. But I have a Hybrid super slim case that is cracked and unusable. I bought it right before Christmas. I have sent 3 emails beginning early last week and haven't heard anything back from them. If I can get it replaced, then I will be satisfied. Otherwise . . . .
    Rick,

We have people responding to all emails within 1-2 business days. Can you resend your email to forum@seidio.com? I need to check and see if we're having some kind of server problem.

Thanks,
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    It's been several months and I too have not heard from Seido about my hybrid case since I mailed my broken case. This is my 2nd one - and still under warranty. I returned it as they suggested and that's it (yes, I had to pay for shipping this broken item back). So, nada, zero, nothing. I'm not buying from them any more.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Rick,

We have people responding to all emails within 1-2 business days. Can you resend your email to forum@seidio.com? I need to check and see if we're having some kind of server problem.

Thanks,
    Sorry, I didn't see this post until today. I did eventually get a response and an RMA for the case and I received the replacement today.
    As for the delay in responding to emails . . . well, I do understand that Seidio must have a huge volume of emails to sort through every day, but good customer service shouldn't take more than one business day for a response. I am satisfied that I received a replacement.

BTW: During the wait on the turnaround, I ordered and received the holster that works with the super slim cases. I like the combo. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by simba
    It's been several months and I too have not heard from Seido about my hybrid case since I mailed my broken case. This is my 2nd one - and still under warranty. I returned it as they suggested and that's it (yes, I had to pay for shipping this broken item back). So, nada, zero, nothing. I'm not buying from them any more.
    simba, how often did you email them? Did you follow up?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rickstreo View Post
    Sorry, I didn't see this post until today. I did eventually get a response and an RMA for the case and I received the replacement today.
    As for the delay in responding to emails . . . well, I do understand that Seidio must have a huge volume of emails to sort through every day, but good customer service shouldn't take more than one business day for a response. I am satisfied that I received a replacement.

BTW: During the wait on the turnaround, I ordered and received the holster that works with the super slim cases. I like the combo. Thanks.

simba, how often did you email them? Did you follow up?
    I emailed them several times; posted on another thread and this one. They wanted me to return the broken item - which I did (I even insuranced it). I emailed again and no word - as if I never existed; though they now have my money and my broken case. I've bought from them before and never had problems. This is the first and it's not good at all. I'll be sending them another email and using more force - give me back my money or credit for something I'm not sure what I'll get. If again no response, then I'll do the BBB and also see if I can get my credit card to get my charge back (though the original charge has been a year now). BTW, the first case broke before the warranty ended. I got a replacement, it too broke; again, before the warranty ended -- from the 1st purchase. I hate this.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    I use and love there stuff but there customer service is probally the worst I have ever seen from an established company. For atleast a year they keep saying it is being fixed (Customer service) but it never is. I for one accept that risk when I purchase from them as I love there products. Just if you have to get a return or refund it might take a few weeks. the only minus I have to say about them. something they have said on here for over a year they would fix and so far people are haivng the same issues. so they probally need to do alittle more in the customer service area I assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    I emailed them several times; posted on another thread and this one. They wanted me to return the broken item - which I did (I even insuranced it). I emailed again and no word - as if I never existed; though they now have my money and my broken case. I've bought from them before and never had problems. This is the first and it's not good at all. I'll be sending them another email and using more force - give me back my money or credit for something I'm not sure what I'll get. If again no response, then I'll do the BBB and also see if I can get my credit card to get my charge back (though the original charge has been a year now). BTW, the first case broke before the warranty ended. I got a replacement, it too broke; again, before the warranty ended -- from the 1st purchase. I hate this.
    Simba,

I apologize for not seeing this sooner, but I haven't had the chance to get to this forum in a while. I"m not sure what's happening to your emails, because received emails are replied to within two business days. It sounds like for some reason yours are simply not getting through. Can you please try to send me one at forum@seidio.com? I will absolutely make sure you're taken care of.

Thanks,