1.    #1  
    $9.95 here. 50% off.
    http://www.handango.com/

Maybe you have read my posts or many others saying how SplashPhoto is great for displaying photos on your greyscale and especially your color visor/others.

Somehow, it makes photos look sharper than the other choices that I tried, like MGI mobile photosuite, HS photoalbum, Palm Album to go. Also important, when you compare to MGI PS, is that SplashPhoto has a way to make the files really, really, small. All of my scanned 5x7 photos are 39K - 59k. Compare this to MGI @200k or 300k, however, MGI lets you move around the screen to view a larger than palm screen size photo for this larger imager file size.

I think these are all of the ones I tried. Any comments?

There are not many features. There is slideshow(w/adj. time), thumbnails, beaming, & categories. But they all work great.

***Memplug users*** SplashPhoto is supposed to work with piDirect but I can't get my slideshow to stop going w/o a hard reset. I'm hoping this will be fixed after current beta testing. Then I could carry ALLL of my pics on my memplug and used the visor as a virtual picture frame. I'd like that.
    "I cannot live without books." Thomas Jefferson
    Originally posted by gbgood
    $9.95 here. 50% off.
    http://www.handango.com/
    Isn't that just for a limited time, though? FWIW, I just purchased two copies Thursday (one for me and one for my wife) since it was now half price.

Somehow, it makes photos look sharper than the other choices that I tried, like MGI mobile photosuite, HS photoalbum, Palm Album to go.
    I previously used Album to go, but when I had some trouble with registration number issues, I decided that if it was going to be that much of a hassle, I'd rather go with an inexpensive solution that worked rather than a free one that was flaky (I think the issue had to do with my changing from a Deluxe to an Edge possibly, but I wasn't willing to pursue it).

***Memplug users*** SplashPhoto is supposed to work with piDirect but I can't get my slideshow to stop going w/o a hard reset. I'm hoping this will be fixed after current beta testing. Then I could carry ALLL of my pics on my memplug and used the visor as a virtual picture frame. I'd like that.
    I can't wait for the Memplug CF for this exact reason.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    My MemPlug w/ PiDirect does not have the slideshow problem when I use it with my 8mb SimpleTech card.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    Originally posted by Matthew Nichols
    My MemPlug w/ PiDirect does not have the slideshow problem when I use it with my 8mb SimpleTech card.
    Unfortunately, my Memplug DOES have the same problem mentioned above with freezing while in slideshow mode in Splashphoto. Luckily mine doesn;t require a hard reset though - just soft one. FWIW - I am using a Viking 64mb SM card...
  5.    #5  
    And I'm using the Mr. Flash brand from newegg.com.

Is it related to the card? Who knows?

I must say I'm not very enamored of the memplug yet.

Again, it seems, the Vdx is the only only product to date that has met and exceeded my expectations(and that includes the prism and many handspring accessories.)
    *although, the backup mod should be right there too, having saving my act many times over.*
    "I cannot live without books." Thomas Jefferson