1.    #1  
    I currently have Butler 4.21. I got a refurbished replacement phone and was downloading updated versions of my software when I noticed Butler is updated to 4.67. I need to pay for anything after 4.21 and was wondering if anyone can tell me if it's worth it. Will it run more effeciently on my Treo? I have a Sprint Treo 700p with the latest firmware. I got the phone today, but so far, it's running great.

Now, my future plans are to stay with this, MAYBE get a 755p, if it's not that much of a price to pay, and use my upgrade whenever the next awesome Palm device comes out (Centro is not awesome). I would like an iPhone, but, I'm not leaving Sprint just for that, and who knows if it will ever come over here.
    Why do you feel you need to pay for it? Your year is up, or just because you have a new phone?

Send them an email if it's less than a year old, they can get you a new key.
  3.    #3  
    I downloaded the latest one and when I entered my code, it said it was invalid or something. After looking into it, I found out that codes are only good for a certain amount of time now, and mine's too old. I tried different versions and 4.21 is the latest one that'll work with my code.

I'm satisfied with the 4.21 version, but I'm just wondering if there are any performance enhancements from paying for the upgrade. I usually just use the alarm feature and the press and hold favorite buttons feature. Oh, and Butler alerts.
    I had the same problem. I emailed the author and he sent me a new code. Painless.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks. I emailed them, asking if it's worth the upgrade fee. They said there are some benefits to the new one, and not just features, but some performance benefits.

I think I'm just going to wait until I get a new device. I'd hate to pay for it now and then switch to a Blackberry in a couple of months. Not that I'm planning on it, but, you never know. I know I'm not interested in a 755p right now.