Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    I keep asking in other threads but Im getting nothing! Where is it? Mines has no IM client! This pisses me off, that was one of the pros and now its a con! Now I might have to actually get the att branded one! Anyone know if I can get it or is it one of those ROM deals.
    My Euro GSM centro never came with one but i am currently using Mundu IM which works a treat :-)
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Or if you want something cheaper, get Gizmo for Palm (its free)
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Cool thanks guys! Are they both stable? And I like free!!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Mundo is like 12 bucks and stable.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Haven't run into any stability problems in Gizmo either
    (more info on it here: http://www.gizmoproject.com/learnmore-palm.html)
    The initial setup is a little counter intuitive (read up the howto's here: http://tamspalm.tamoggemon.com/2007/...eo-the-review/)

Mundu has a more polished interface though but both programs work.
    The centro IM app must be a carrier option, it also treats all IM messages as sms charges so you better have an unlimited deal if you use it. Like the others have said though, mundu is a much better choice.
    Can Mundu and Chatter e-mail apps both be working in background mode at the same time?
    if youre only needing aol/aim, check out toccer, its free, not too fancy, but does a great job. i've used it for over a year
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Has toccer been stable for you, babydol? I haven used it in over a year, but last time I did I found it lead to resets with my 650. I really did like the program though.