1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a way to actually remove Kinoma from the phone? I've got a sprint 755p. What I really want is for pocket tunes to handle streaming mp3. I have set the pocket tunes preferences to handle .m3u file, but when I click on them in Blazer or OperaMini, kinoma still opens them.

Any suggestions? Or even suggestions on who to contact support-wise to solve this? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to actually remove Kinoma from the phone? I've got a sprint 755p. What I really want is for pocket tunes to handle streaming mp3. I have set the pocket tunes preferences to handle .m3u file, but when I click on them in Blazer or OperaMini, kinoma still opens them.

Any suggestions? Or even suggestions on who to contact support-wise to solve this? Thanks in advance.
    Well, unless you have upgraded the native Pocket Tunes to PT4 Pro, it will not stream internet radio (or .wma files).
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    I've been lurking for awhile and this is my first reply. I learned how to delete software about 2 weeks after I got my Treo. I have been to VoiceDial Hades and returned successfully!

I'm assuming you're using the Palm OS. In desktop view, use the stylus to click on the time. There will be a pop-down menu, the first item is "Delete...". Click that - you will get a list of all the sofware on your Treo. Click what you don't want, then click the "Delete..." button at the bottom of the screen.

Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by L.R.Cote View Post
    I've been lurking for awhile and this is my first reply. I learned how to delete software about 2 weeks after I got my Treo. I have been to VoiceDial Hades and returned successfully!

I'm assuming you're using the Palm OS. In desktop view, use the stylus to click on the time. There will be a pop-down menu, the first item is "Delete...". Click that - you will get a list of all the sofware on your Treo. Click what you don't want, then click the "Delete..." button at the bottom of the screen.

Good luck!
    Hello, welcome to the forums. That is one of the ways you can delete apps on the Palm, however I do not believe you can delete apps from ROM. The native Pocket Tunes that comes on the 755 is in ROM.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Kinoma is in ROM and can't be deleted.
  6.    #6  
    The first answer was the correct one. After upgrading pocket tunes to 'deluxe' - the file association for m3u and pls is working. Kinoma has been defeated. Finally I can listen to a music stream AND check email at the same time. What a victory.