Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Just started a new job and they're quite picky about tracking and recording my time. So I'm looking for a preferably free application for my Treo to track the time spent on several projects each day. At the end of the day I record the totals/project in the time sheet program and start again the next day. One thought is a stopwatch/timer type program with multiple timers. Another possibility is a more specific time tracking program. Suggestions?
    Not sure if this is going to help you since it's not a full-blown time tracking app, but you could look at Khronos which is a free stopwatch/lap timer
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)
    You could try freeware Timesheet from...

http://jsankey.com/software/timesheet/timesheet.htm
    tc assist and/or tiktok - www.mikemccollister.com/palm/
    I used to use an Excel spreadsheet.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.