1.    #1  
    Hey All,

I know there are a number of RSS Readers for the Palm, some that a lot of people really seem to like, which is awesome.

What I am wanting to know is I would like to have a RSS Reader that pops-up an alert window on my palm 755p when any of my feeds have a new posting within the rss/xml feed.

Anybody know if any of the RSS Readers out there have this feature?

Thanks.
    Resco News uses an alert if you have new items.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the referral.

sadly, while it does do a notification of new messages, I also need something that will perform updates on a x-minute basis, which the resco one does not seem to do
  4.    #4  
    does anybody know of a RSS Reader that does auto-updates (x-minute based) and has an alert ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Yokhannan View Post
    thanks for the referral.

sadly, while it does do a notification of new messages, I also need something that will perform updates on a x-minute basis, which the resco one does not seem to do
    I use the "update at a specific time" option, but there is an "every X Hour" interval. (I tried putting in .2 to see if it would take a portion of an hour, but it won't). So if you don't need it more often than every hour, it's still an option.

If you need it smaller, you could try contacting Resco to see if they could allow that.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by nighthawk700; 03/07/2008 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Doh!!! Update, not back up...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk700 View Post
    I use the "update at a specific time" option, but there is an "every X Hour" interval. (I tried putting in .2 to see if it would take a portion of an hour, but it won't). So if you don't need it more often than every hour, it's still an option.

If you need it smaller, you could try contacting Resco to see if they could allow that.

Hope this helps.
    wow, cannot believe I missed that.... (slaps-myself)

Yeah, doing more then 1-hour would be nice, huh.

Thanks for responding!