1.    #1  
    I haven't changed anything on my phone lately, but the phone app has stopped working. If I press the phone key, the current app exits and then reloads.
    If I try to dial a number from the contact list, it fails as well.

If a call comes in, I can answer it.

Anyone have an idea what might be up?

-j
    Have you tried a softreset? that usually fixes bugs like that just pull the battery out and put it back in and let the phone reset.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    Have you tried a softreset? that usually fixes bugs like that just pull the battery out and put it back in and let the phone reset.
    Yeah, I tried that multiple times.

I nuked the PhoneCallDB with Filez and that seems to have fixed it. It was over 800KB.

-j
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffw View Post
    Yeah, I tried that multiple times.

I nuked the PhoneCallDB with Filez and that seems to have fixed it. It was over 800KB.

-j
    ahh yeah that was going to be my next suggestion.. mine is over 2 megs now lol but it doesn't seem to be causing any problems or slowing anything down so Im not worried about it yet.
    I don't have a problem but just out of curiosity, I looked at mine via Filez and the size says 3584b, 10recs.

What size is that? What is "b"? Is thise something you have to delete every once in awhile?
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    well hmm if its b which is bytes that would only make it 3 Kilobytes in size .. and unless you only have 10 numbers listed in it that makes sense. But if you have a lot of numbers listed in it like I do then it might mean 3.5 Megabytes. I don't know if filez is showing the right letter.

okay edit.. its 3.5 kilobytes which means you only have 10 numbers listed in it.. mine is 3052kb with 1089 recs.
    I had the same thing happen to me after I removed Ringo Pro. I had to do a hard reset to get the phone app to work again.