1.    #1  
    I use my bluetooth with a 2007 Audi A4 handsfree system. The system works flawlessly, except for the fact that after I disconnect the call through the car system (via the "Hang up" function) the phone remains on indefinitely until I manually press the red off button. This has caused several problems as I usually keep the phone in my pocket and have forgotten open occasion to take it out and shut it off, resulting in multiple dead batteries. Anyone else experience similar things? Any way to fix it? Thanks.
    If you are a customer of Sprint, call them up and ask for technical support. Report your problem to them and they will credit you for the calls at a minimum. They might have some ideas about your problem as well.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
  3.    #3  
    I should have clarified. The phone call does not stay active. Its simply just the phone itself that remains on (aka the screen).
    You could try an app like Takephone. If you have Takephone set to return to the Takephone screen after a call (this is not set by default, so you will have to set it in the TP preferences), it might fix your issue.

Basically the idea is that a 3rd party app auto takes control of the phone after a phone call ends to get it out of your "stuck" state.

I have no idea if it will work or not, but it could be worth a shot. Lightwav might have something similar too, but I don't use it so I'm not sure.

One other app I just thought of, CallRec. CallRec auto records phone calls and you can set it to auto-launch CallRec at the end of a call. Might be a slight annoyance since you have to exit out of CallRec with a button-push, but your phone might turn off properly due to it as well..
    Last edited by papped; 03/04/2008 at 04:42 PM.