Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Purchased a bluetooth headset, I can talk fine but when I go to play an mp3 in ptunes, doesn't play at all. Is there a mp3 player that works with bluetooth anybody know of?
    you will need bluetooth headphones that support A2DP and you will also need SAG (Softick Audio Gateway).
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    you will need bluetooth headphones that support A2DP and you will also need SAG (Softick Audio Gateway).

Worked! Thanks. Sucks I have to pay for SAG tho. Wondering if it's worth it.
    theres a completely functional trial for about 14 days i think i suggest you try it out. Expereience with SAG varies with user to user.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    theres a completely functional trial for about 14 days i think i suggest you try it out. Expereience with SAG varies with user to user.
    since we HAVE to have SAG.....wouldn't it be a "no choice" kind of decision or is there another way around that without having SAG?
    That's what I'm wondering too. SAG works great with my Plantronics headphones but I wish I didn't have to pay to enable a feature other phones have for free. Makes me kinda mad.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!