1.    #1  
    Two times now I've plugged in my Centro when I go to bed, and when I get up it's at 99% and won't tick over to "green". This worries me - anyone else seeing it?

It's now 11:30 am, took the phone of the charger at 9am...and I'm at 80%. A 24 minute call and some email. This is...concerning. I turned email off for a bit and it still dropped.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Try pulling the battery out and leaving it for about 30 minutes and then put it back in. Sometimes you will get rapid power drains and it can be a random program or something. Giving it a little rest is always good for it.

BenJoe
    also make sure your bluetooth and IR port are turned off if you arent using them. they"ll kill battery as well
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    I have had this a few times. I started using mReset to do a reset each night before I plug it in and so far it has not happened again. Before, I would have it charge to perhaps only 85-90%.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Hi,

seems to be a general Centro problem - my device DOES reach 100% when I charge it long enough, but a few seconds after unpluggig it, the number drops down to 99%.

Still, compared to my beloved T3, battery life is breathtakingly good (especially with Power Hero installed), so no complaints here.

Regards,

Jochen