Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    If I'm having to replace my current Centro with a new centro, how do I tranfer good or reset good up from one phone to the other? Thanks
    Not sure where to begin here...

Let me guess, are you using a hosted version of Good Messaging? Or do you have someone that manages it for you?

Something needs to be changed at an Admin Portal or console for your software to recognize the new serial number of your new phone, since that's what the encryption keys are based off.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammyc53 View Post
    Not sure where to begin here...

Let me guess, are you using a hosted version of Good Messaging? Or do you have someone that manages it for you?

Something needs to be changed at an Admin Portal or console for your software to recognize the new serial number of your new phone, since that's what the encryption keys are based off.
    My company's IT manages for me. So I guess from what you are saying is that I will need to contact them to switch it out.
    If Sprint Centro, you will need to contact your company's IT admin to recreate your GL account because the device ESN is different - then install GMM on the new Centro.

If it's a GSM Centro, then you can simply backup GMM via SD card backup in GMM Prefs, move the SIM into the new Centro and restore. You can also move the SIM, confirm your GMM account provisioning password hasnt expired and reinstall GMM on the new Centro (call IT to get new prov password if expired).