1.    #1  
    Is Palm going to release Unlocked GSM Centro in the US?
    my question too? anyone know a place to get the Euro unlocked version?
    Expansys is selling the Centro on Ebay for $319!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Palm-Centro-Unlo...QQcmdZViewItem

Not sure I want it in black though...
    BTW, has anyone bought this Euro unlocked version yet and confirmed that data, etc all work right with AT&T?
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mhzimmer View Post
    BTW, has anyone bought this Euro unlocked version yet and confirmed that data, etc all work right with AT&T?
    I bought my black one from Expansys and everything works perfect! Data worked without any input from myself. It came with what looked like the huge home charger with European plug and a US adapter. But I was looking at it and I noticed that it looked like it would come apart. So started to pull on it a bit and sure enough, it came apart to reveal a normal US charger with a European adapter on it. NICE!!
    Great to hear...

Another question comes to mind...
    If the unit goes bad during the warranty period, who do you go to: Palm or Expansys?

BTW, how do you like the speckly black color?
    I just ordered one from Expansys.... I'm on T-mobile, so we'll see what happens.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mhzimmer View Post
    Great to hear...

Another question comes to mind...
    If the unit goes bad during the warranty period, who do you go to: Palm or Expansys?

BTW, how do you like the speckly black color?
    Palm. Unless its within 30 days then you go back to Expansys. I like the speckly black. I would prefer something that wasnt so shiny and plastic so I might be ordering a Seidio case for it soon. Its pretty slippery. But it doesnt look that bad at all. Just a bit slippery.
    Thanks

Just wanting to be sure that Palm will warranty in the USA a Centro that was purchased (or came from) overseas. Some manufacturers don't do that...