1.    #1  
    I really want a replacement for GoToJail! which is very similar to the traditional Monopoly game. GoToJail! does not work with OS 3.5.2 and causes a crash upon exit. I tolerated that and would play it when I felt like a soft reset. However, after the last crash caused a hard reset about a month ago, I reluctantly removed the program from my system.

Is anyone aware of a substitute besides the 1MB "Knightmoves" program?
    You can get a GameBoy ROM of the official monopoly and play it in Liberty, because its Monopoly you don't even have to worry about overclocking Liberty.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Matthew Nichols
    You can get a GameBoy ROM of the official monopoly and play it in Liberty
    Sorry, I'm not familiar with "Liberty". I've heard of Gameboys though. Are you suggesting the purchase of a gameboy? If so, that isn't what I want. I prefer to be able to quitely play monopoly on my Prism while I'm at work. Building a financial empire on my Prism while sitting through meetings and toggling to and from a business spreadsheet (Quicksheet) gives me quite a boost.

It may sound silly but .... give it a try.
    Liberty is a GameBoy emulator ($16.95) which allows you to play GameBoy games on your Visor. What you do is get a ROM (Which is an image of contents in the GameBoy cart) and convert it to Liberty's PDB format - you can find ROMs on various sites, you should technically own the game before downloading it though

For more info on Liberty (From PalmGear),click here.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    palmboy plays monopoly too. and i believe that it is freeware.
    it's availabl on palmgear.com and i have used it to play monopoly and chessmaster

uday
    How comes there are no monopoly games built for the Palm OS? Monopoly is one of the more popular games. I really don't wanna do the emulator thing... I would rather have a native Palm OS game.
    Originally posted by yardie
    How comes there are no monopoly games built for the Palm OS? Monopoly is one of the more popular games. I really don't wanna do the emulator thing... I would rather have a native Palm OS game.
    Ditto. And freeware.

yeah, i wrote that ...
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    At one time there was a Monopoly type games for Palm OS. I played it for a while, but at the time I only had 4 MB and needed the space, so I deleted it. I can not remember the name of it and can not ind it.
    Howard
    There is a game called minipolis. Not quite a straight port of monopoly, but the layout and gameplay is exactly the same. It costs $12.95 and the website is www.pdatreasures.com.